Rough Trade Information
How secure is my information with Rough Trade Gear
Here at Rough Trade Gear, we take our customers’ privacy information very serious. We do not sell, trade or share any of our customers’ information. Your credit cart information is not visible to our staff; Paypal securely processes every credit card and billing information.
What kind of Payment Methods to you accept?
Rough Trade Gear does all its credit card processing thru Paypal.
You can speak directly to one of our helpful staff members at the following telephone number: 323-660-7956
You can also mail-in an order with a check or money-order to the following address: 3915 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
Please include shipping, tax if applicable to your order total.
How long does it take to process orders?
Rough Trade Gear will process and ship your order within 48 hours. Please be aware that orders placed after 4pm Pacific Time will not ship until the following Monday. Standard shipping will take 2-5 business, excluding Sundays and Holidays.
How long does it take for Leather/Neoprene pieces to be made?
All of the Rough Trade Gear Brand Leather and Neoprene is hand-made in our production department in Los Angeles. Leather and Neoprene pieces are made-to-order and can take between 5-10 business days to be completed.
Do you do custom work?
We do make custom pieces. An additional fee will be applied depending on how much alteration will have to be made to an existing pattern and usage of extra materials. Custom pieces take much longer to make, and any expedited request will include a rush fee.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
According to U.S Law on health and safety of our staff and customers, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on items that come in contacts with genitals or bodily fluids. Once the items are shipped, we have to consider them unsalable.
Exceptions: Damaged or defective items. Please inspect your items upon delivery, an exchange or store credit will only be available within 30 days of delivery.
Custom-made pieces are not returnable. Please contact us within 7 business days of delivery. Have a friend or partner assist you with measurements prior to sending them to us, as custom pieces are made based on the measurements you supply.
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure about size.
Can I model for Rough Trade Gear?
We are always looking for new talent and jerk-off material for our customers. If you feel you have what it takes to be a Rough Trade model. Email us is your pictures, contact information and a brief note telling us why you would be a great model to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is the Rough Trade Gear store located?
The store is located on Sunset Blvd, in the Sunset Junction area of Los Angeles.
The address: 3915 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
Hours of Operation: M 12-9PM Tue-Wed 12-10PM Thurs 12-11PM Fri-Sat 12-12AM and Sun 11-8PM
Does Rough Trade Gear wholesale?
We do Wholesale several of our product lines, you can email any wholesale inquiry to email@example.com
Does Rough Trade donate or sponsor events, clubs, bars or individuals?
Here at Rough Trade Gear we try to participate in helping with donations and sponsorship throughout the year. Due to the large amount of requests we receive, we are only able to help with so many and we want to work with those that will help with promoting our brand.
1. If your event is less than a month away, please wait until next year. Many times, our production department is too busy with orders and cannot accommodate requests that are last minute. We also have to give our store and online customers first priority with our existing stock.
2. Before contacting us, please let us know how you or your organization is familiar with Rough Trade Gear. We would also like to know how you have been associated or supported Rough Trade Gear in the past.
3. Please provide us with the number of followers you have on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler or relevant social networking sites.
4. While mentioning our name at an event, leaving pamphlets or a banner may seem like doing us a favor, unfortunately it does very little with promoting our company.
5. Please be ready to provide us with a website and the Tax ID Number of your group or organization. If you are contacting us for a charity, please provide us with the name of the organization, address and phone number.